Sales Director of Real Estate
- Quantity: 01
- Department: Real Estate
- Place of work: Level 7, Havana Building 132 Ham Nghi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: Monday to Friday (8:00 – 12:00; 13:00 – 17:00)
- Salary: Negotiation
- Deadline for application: 30/08/2018
- How to apply: Please send your CV by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at Head Office Level 7, Havana Building 132 Ham Nghi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Contact Person: Ms. Hương – 093 803 1421
- Responsible for managing all activities of the Real Estate Division
- Build and advise the Board of Directors on strategies and plans for the development of clients and business products, implement and monitor the implementation of the strategy.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan, real estate projects in accordance with the development orientation of the company.
- Researching, evaluating and synthesizing the real estate market and proposing measures to promote the business of the Company.
- Building, implementing monthly marketing plan, sales, annual.
- Search and develop relationships with potential customers and partners;
- Manage, administer and supervise the work of the staff of the Real Estate Business Department;
- Assign tasks, supervise and assist sales staff, train and guide employees.
- Responsible for reporting activities and business performance to the Board.
- Negotiating and signing contracts;
- Details will be discussed during the interview.
- Education: University Graduation or above, majoring in Economics, Business Administration
- Experience: At least 3 years experience in equivalent field
- Ability to communicate persuasively, have good presentation skills, dynamic, creative, persistent, willing to progress.
- Ability to lead, manage staff and be able to create motivation for working for subordinates
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information, sensitive to the trends of the real estate market.
- Good knowledge of the real estate market, competitors, marketing and sales planning
- Ability to work under pressure
- High income, stable job, dynamic & professional working environment.
- The policies and regulations of Vietnam, participation in Medicare health insurance and other incentives of the Company (the holidays, Tet, annual travel, salary increase, recurring bonuses, bonuses based on ability to work and many opportunities for promotion …)