Real Estate Project Developer
- Quantity: 03
- Department: Real Estate
- Place of work: Level 7, Havana Building 132 Ham Nghi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: Monday to Friday (8:00 – 12:00; 13:00 – 17:00)
- Salary: Negotiation
- Deadline for application: 30/08/2018
- How to apply: Please send your CV by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at Head Office Level 7, Havana Building 132 Ham Nghi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Researching and planning strategies for developing short and long term projects of the company.
- Track, search, update information of new potential project.
- Project Evaluation and Verification
- Coordinate with related departments to plan about investment and reports
- Coordinate with related departments to control and plan about the finance of the project.
- Representatives of the Company to work with relevant agencies in the process of finalizing the project.
- Advise and monitor the progress and economic efficiency of the Company’s projects.
- Education: University Graduation or above, preferred study abroad candidates
- Age: 25-30 years old
- Experience: At least 2 years experience in equivalent field
- Language: Good English communication
- Skills: Good presentation, planning and organizing skills; good computer literacy
- High income, stable job, dynamic & professional working environment.
- The policies and regulations of Vietnam, participation in Medicare health insurance and other incentives of the Company (the holidays, Tet, annual travel, salary increase, recurring bonuses, bonuses based on ability to work and many opportunities for promotion …)