- Quantity: 01
- Department: HR
- Place of work: Level 7, Havana Building 132 Ham Nghi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Working time: Monday to Friday (8:00 – 12:00; 13:00 – 17:00)
- Salary: Negotiation
- Deadline for application: 30/08/2018
- How to apply: Please send your CV by mail at email@example.com or directly at Head Office Level 7, Havana Building 132 Ham Nghi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Make payroll, reward, pay social insurance for employees
- Carrying out procedures for raising, reducing and issues related to social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance for employees.
- Carrying out procedures related to personal income tax
- Personnel management, personnel development, human resource recruitment plan, human resource recruitment organization according to the annual plan and according to the needs of the company.
- Manage and supervise the procedures, records and documents related to personnel and personnel management of the company.
- Manage the training of the company and evaluate the effectiveness of training periodically.
- Disseminate and instruct the employees in compliance with the policies, regimes, rules, regulations and procedures related to human resource management and supervise the implementation.
- Advising policies and regulations to ensure the living conditions for workers: Salary policy, emulation and reward systems and welfare.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Head of Administration – Human Resources.
- Education: University Graduation or above, majoring in Business Administration / Human Resource Management / Law, …
- Age: 23 – 26 years old
- Experience: At least 2 years experience in equivalent field
- Language: Good English communication
- Skills: Good computer literacy
- High income, stable job, dynamic & professional working environment.
- The policies and regulations of Vietnam, participation in Medicare health insurance and other incentives of the Company (the holidays, Tet, annual travel, salary increase, recurring bonuses, bonuses based on ability to work and many opportunities for promotion …)